Dare2Tri offers the first and only wetsuit in the world engineered for breaststroke swimmers what we called “Dare2Swim”. After many panel alternations we managed to offer you this unique breast stroke wetsuit. The wetsuit has been tested by the “Open water swimming” magazine in the UK and their response: “Lovely suit, comfy, kept me warm at 5°Celcius, reduced buoyancy so I could swim breaststroke properly and not pop to the surface!” (@KatiaVastiau)
The differences between freestyle and breaststroke wetsuits are the thickness and the placement of the panels. The Dare2Swim suit has more buoyancy around the upper chest area and less in the waist and legs are to allow you to swim in the perfect breast stroke position without tipping over.
Do you Dare2Swim Breaststroke?
- Qfoam 39 Cell SCS
- SCS Full suit with 5mm upper chest panel
- 3.5mm lower chest and waist panel
- 2.5mm leg panels to allow you to swim breaststroke
- 2mm Super stretch shoulder area for maximum flexibility
- Breathable and top- flex back panel to support the arm movement from the back and keep the body temperature regulated
- 2,5mm Calf and back leg area to support a comfortable swim position to make you faster
- 2mm Soft stretch neck makes breathing more easily and doesn’t allow water to enter
- The zipper in the back covered with a zipper protecting overlap will allow you to easily zip and unzip the suit. No chafing!
- The special Dare2Swim leg opening (at the calf) allows for easier, faster transition
Upper Body: 5mm
Middle body and waist area: 3.5mm
Back panels: 3,5mm
Arm, Armpit and upper shoulder area: 2mm (with super stretch 4 way lining)
Dare2Tri wetsuits heren
|Lengte in cm||150-160||156-164||162-170||168-178||176-184||168-178||176-186||184-196||182-192||188-198||194-210|
|Gewicht in kg||48-56||54-66||64-76||68-80||74-84||78-90||78-90||86-94||88-100||94-106+||94-106+|